A Manchester contractor are looking to appoint an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to work on a Windows and Doors scheme around the Salford area.
As a Tenant Liaison Officer, you will play a key role in resident and community engagement initiatives and communications and liaise with residents to ensuring they have a clear understanding of the scope of works being carried out and how it might affect them. You will develop positive relationships with tenants providing information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works.
· Pre entry visits and company inductions
· Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
· Monitor customer satisfaction
· Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
· Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
· Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
· Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
· Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
· To prepare a report every week for the Site and Contracts Manager of events occurring affecting Tenants
As a Tenant Liaison Officer, you will be a customer focused individual and you must have experience of delivering a high standard of customer service within a housing management environment. You will need to have experience of administration and recording procedures, with an in depth understanding of confidentiality, as well as experience and understanding of safeguarding.
· Full Driving Licence
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Experience of working in a customer facing environment
· Ability to deal with sensitive situations
· Resilience and strong negotiation skills
· Keen problem solving ability
· Organised and able to prioritise
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Tenant Liaison Officer
APPLY AND REWARDS
For your skills and experience we can offer an hourly rate of £18.00 Per Hour working a minimum 39 hours per week. Depending on performance our client would like to make the position permanent, however they will also consider extending the freelance option.
For more information call me Carl Bennion on 07359134507 or a confidential chat between the hours of 6.00AM – 6.00PM or just click 'Apply Now' and send your CV.
Don’t forget to give our PRG Social Media platforms a follow which will include jobs, candidate of the month rewards, events, competitions, and general construction news which can be found on our website www.pr-group.uk
By submitting your job application, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in our GDPR Policy Document. This will be emailed to you along with confirmation that you are registered on our database.
House Building & Social Housing
£16 - £20
Tenant Liaison Officer